GHN (U) GOAL: To contribute to the reduction of neonatal, child and maternal morbidity and mortality in Oyam District of Uganda through increased use of key maternal and infant/child services and practices by 2021.
Maternal & Child Health Objective: To contribute to the increase in knowledge and access to quality maternal and child health (MCH) services and supplies at the community and facility levels to 70%.
- Sample Indicator #1 - Number of community health workers (VHTs) trained
- Sample Indicator #2 - Percentage of mothers who received 3 ANC visits from trained health personnel during the last pregnancy (recommended by WHO Africa Bureau)
- Sample Indicator #3 - % of mothers who know at least 2 danger signs of pregnancy, labor and postpartum period
- Sample Indicator #1 - Number of sanitation community dialogues hosted
- Sample Indicator #2 - Number of households that comply with all 10 sanitation and hygiene recommendations
- Sample Indicator #3 - Average # of diarrhea cases recorded per child per year among beneficiary familie
- Sample Indicator #1 - Number of loans delivered through Village Savings & Loan Association groups
- Sample Indicator #2 - Total income earned through each piggery project
- Sample Indicator #3 - Number of people lifted out of extreme poverty
- Sample Indicator #1 - Number of reusable sanitary pads delivered
- Sample Indicator #2 - Number of students receiving health education through GHN (U)'s School Health Program
- Sample Indicator #3 - Percentage of students who can name all the food groups in a well-rounded meal
GHN (U) Logic Model